Certus Solutions is committed to providing you with the highest level of customer service. This includes protecting your privacy. The purpose of this document is to provide information on how Certus Solutions collects, uses and discloses your personal information.
How we collect personal information
Certus Solutions collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- Directly from you, when you provide information by phone or in writing, or when you submit your personal details to us through our websites
- From third parties such as our related companies, credit reporting agencies or your representatives
- From publicly available sources of information
- From our own records of how you use our products and services
- When legally required to do so.
How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used in order to:
- Provide the services you require;
- Administer and manage those services, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
- Inform you of the ways the services provided to you could be improved;
- Conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness;
- Research and develop our services; and
- Gain an understanding of your information and communication needs in order for us to provide you with a better service
Your personal information may also be used by Certus Solutions to market its products and services to you. If you do not wish us to contact you for marketing purposes, please call +64 9 306 7820
When we disclose your personal information
In order to deliver the products and services you require, Certus Solutions may disclose your personal information to organisations outside Certus Solutions. These organisations include:
- Outsourced service providers
- Your representatives (eg: your authorized representatives or legal advisers);
- Credit providers for credit related purposes such as credit-worthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing;
- Our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers; and
- Government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law.
Help us ensure we hold accurate information
Certus Solutions takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of the information we hold depends to large extent on the information you provide. That's why we recommend that you:
- Let us know if there are any errors in your personal information; and
- Keep us up-to-date with changes to personal information such as your name or address.
You can access your personal information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.
How to contact us
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please telephone between 9.00am and 5.00pm local time Monday to Friday:
Australia: 1300 658 720
New Zealand: 0800 CERTUS
Alternatively, you can write to us at Level 5, 6 Riverside Quay, Southbank Melbourne VIC 3006 , or Contact Us online.